Admissions Process & Application
*Please note that the applications for download are for K3-5th grade only. 6th-12th grade is a closed campus.
Parents seeking to enroll their children at Friendship Christian Schools can expect the admissions process to go as follows:
Please click the link below to download and print your enrollment packet, or upon request by the parent, FCS will mail enrollment packet #1 containing the following items to the parent:
Friendship Christian Schools 2021-2022 Enrollment Packet – Enrollment opens each year on March 1 (or the following business day if March 1 is on the weekend.)
1. Cover letter
2. Program sheet listing school time and general information
3. Statement of Philosophy/Curriculum statement page
4. Application for Enrollment
5. Financial Disclosures
6. Financial Summary Sheet which explains tuition costs and fees
Parents are requested to read the materials and fill out the Enrollment Packet. The Enrollment Packet should be returned to the school with the appropriate registration fee. Upon receipt of the packet, FCS will give Enrollment Packet #2 containing the following information to the parents:
1. Cover letter
2. General Medical Form – authorizing students to go on field trips and designating people who may pick
up students, and authorizing emergency medical attention if needed.
3. Smart Tuition Application
4. Form 14 (Physical & Immunizations)
5. Teacher and Administrator Reference form (1st–12th grade students only)
6. Handbook Agreement Form
7. School calendar
8. Uniform information
9. Supply list
10. Parent/Student Handbook
When the paperwork in the second packet has been filled out, parents are requested to return it to the school with copies of the applicant’s most recent report card and standardized test scores. At that time, a date will be scheduled for the applicant to take an entrance exam. The testing fee is due before the exam will be administered. Once all necessary forms have been completed and the entrance exam has been taken, a school official will schedule an appointment for an interview with the student and parent(s). After the interview, parents will be notified of the school’s decision.